Shop with your neighbors, grab some great food, and support the ministry of FUMC Allen’s Women in Missions at their annual Fall Bazaar on Saturday, October 27, 2018, from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
The event is at First United Methodist Church of Allen, which is located at 601 S Greenville Ave Allen TX 75002.
This year’s bazaar truly offers something for everyone. Suspend your Christmas shopping on Etsy and Amazon, and come to the bazaar to shop until you drop!
Keep reading for all the details.
This year’s Fall Bazaar will feature a variety of highly desirable goods, everything from health and beauty products to jewelry and totes to home decorations and cooking tools. We’ve listed all our vendors below so that you can start mapping your shopping list now.
The bazaar offers items from the following well-known commercial vendors:
- Avon: Health and beauty products
- Jen’s Kiss & Tell (SeneGence/LipSense): SeneGence cosmetics & skincare, LipSense colors, glosses, and removers
- LuLaRoe: Women’s clothing (xxs-3XL) and kids clothing (2T-14)
- Mary Kay Cosmetics: Skincare, color, and fragrance in holiday gift sets
- Pampered Chef: Kitchen items
- Paparazzi Accessories-Fierce 45: Fashion jewelry, both nickel and lead free
- Origami Owl: Jjewelry, including lockets and floating charms for necklaces and bracelets, watches
- Scents & Sensibilities-Color Street Nails: Color Street Nails and essential oil products
- Scentsy: Wickless candles and wax
- Thirty-One: Bags, totes, thermals, and accessories
- Tupperware: Tupperware, embroidery tea towels, baby blankets, quilts, and burp pads
- Wow! Great Lips!: LipSense, skin care, and make-up
If you are a fan of handcrafted items, our bazaar proudly welcomes the following vendors:
- Anna UMW’s Hands: Handcrafted fine jewelry
- Artisan Handmade Jewelry: Jewelry made of stones, glass and metal as well as crochet items
- B Stitched: Machine embroidery, quilts, and homemade kitchen items
- Carlene’s Crafts: Casserole carriers, handicap bibs, tea coozies, and oven-door towels
- Cornerstone UMC: Texas-grown pecans
- Just For You: Hand-painted seasonal ceramics and glass plates
- Handmade Heart Notes: Handmade greeting cards, bags, and gift card holders
- Kairos Outside North Texas: Necklaces, sugar scrubs, and artificial succulent arrangements
- Kea Things Jewelry & Services: Hand-wrought fine inspirational jewelry and services
- Lakeba Greenidge: Holiday craft explosion boxes, handmade cards, and centerpieces
- Lisa’s Jewelry Box: Handcrafted jewelry
- Noonday Collection: Handmade jewelry by artisans in 14 countries and “Ruffles Repurposed”
- Really Wired Wreaths & Things: Decorative mesh wreaths and handmade jewelry items
- SEA Dream Studio: Hand-painted wooden sign and original paintings
- Stained Glass Expressions: Stained glass items, crosses, and more
- Sweet Signs of Mine: Custom shirts, cup decals, signs & other items personalized with vinyl
- Threads and Wicks: Handmade garden/home décor, handcrafted bags/jewelry
- U-Name-It: Floral arrangements, semi-precious jewelry, and ceramics
Women in missions
We encourage all of our shoppers to support our very talented FUMC Allen “home team.” One hundred percent of the proceeds from our bake sale, used book sale, and hand-crafted items booth supports international and local missions! We’ve also shared some ways you can help in advance of the sale.
The Women in Missions group appreciates your donations of baked goods to include in its Fall Bazaar bake sale!
Bring your baked goods to the east entrance of the church on Friday, October 26, from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Someone will be at the door to receive your donations. Please pre- price your items so that we can ask for their full value.
If you have questions, please contact Charlean Grobe.
If you have been making crafts at home during the year for the Fall Bazaar craft sale, please bring your items to the east entrance of the church on Friday, October 26, from 12:00pm-5:00pm. Someone will be there to receive your donations.
Please pre-price your items so that we can ask for their full value.
Donate your new and gently used books to the Women In Missions Used Book Sale at the Fall Bazaar.
You can drop your book donations from October 7 and October 21, 2018, into baskets located at the church entrances.
All proceeds from the book sale support the many missions of the FUMC Allen Women In Missions.
Contact JJ Grilliette.
If you start early or come in the afternoon, you’ll want to plan for lunch at the Women in Mission’s kitchen. Our cooks are preparing baked potatoes with all the toppings and sandwiches. All proceeds benefit the mission work of Women in Missions.