FUMC Allen invites you to their annual Fall Bazaar on Saturday, October 7, at First United Methodist Church of Allen.
Be our guest and shop from 9:00am until 4:00pm in the atrium.
Vendors will be here to offer a host of homemade treasures for your holiday shopping.
Admission to the bazaar is free. How much you buy is up to you!
- Kathleen Boyer: KB Wreaths
- Sharon McGee: Prose Coffee Company
- Rick Ostroski: Live Edge Epoxy and Wordworking
- Viola’s Vittles: Rustic soups, breads, jams, dip, & chicken salad Mixes
- Karl Baltzell: ATX Designs Wordworking
- United Women in Faith: Handcrafted Gifts
- Send Hope: Honduran Crafts
- Ro Love: Rovive Bath & Body Essentials
- Matt Miller: Down To Wire Crafts Jewelry
- Peggy Ludwig: Tooty’s Artful Beads Jewelry
- Geneva Hicks: Body Care Organics
- Marcus Wentrecek: The Amazing Dip Company
- Denise Fenner: Jewelry
- Amanda Fox: The Flour Garden Custom Baking
- Sewing Sisters (June Franck/Bonnie Wallace): Table Runners, Soup Bowl Cozies, etc.
- Lisa Ward: Lisa Jewelry Box
- Carol Olsin: Pieces & Co Handcrafted Gifts
- Glenn & Joy Edwards: Scroll Work
- Papa Dan’s Creations: Illustrated Books of Poetry and Children’s Books
- Cindy Boucher: Lucinda Boucher Fine Art