First United Methodist Church of Allen is excited to have partnered with i9 Sports to bring quality sports leagues and summer camps to our campus.
This summer, we are pleased to offer i9’s basketball camp in our gym from June 14-June 18 from 9:00am to 12:00pm. This camp is for boys and girls ages 3-13 as of June 18, 2021.
About i9 Sports
With over 3 million registrations in communities across the country, i9 Sports® is the nation’s largest multi-sport provider focused solely on high-quality, community-based youth sports programs.
I9 offer youth sports leagues, camps and clinics for boys and girls ages 3 and up in today’s most popular sports such as flag football, soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball, and ZIP Lacrosse™. To achieve our mission of helping kids succeed in life through sports, i9 Sports provides a youth sports experience unlike any other, teaching the importance of good sportsmanship on the field and in life. We are committed to providing age-appropriate instruction, making sports fun for kids, and convenient for today’s busy families. To us, it’s The Way Youth Sports Should Be.®3
All players will be placed on a team based on DOB/grade entered in the registration process.
We allow all parents to stay during the whole summer camp, but also you are more than welcome to drop up and pick up your kids. Please be aware all parents need to sign in and out all players.
The registration deadline is June 10 2021.
- Equipment: i9 Sports provides all equipment for the summer camp.
- Dress Code: All Players will receive a participation T-shirt. We highly encourage our players to wear their T-shirt every day but is not mandatory.
- Snack: Please make sure all the players bring a snack and plenty of water.
- Awards: All participants will receive an i9 Sports Sportsmanship Medal upon completion of the Summer Camp.
- Coaches: The coaching staff are paid instructors and are required to follow a guideline used for both our clinic and camp programs. All coaches are background checked and have experience in our clinics and leagues.
- Weather Line: In the event of bad weather, please check your email before heading to camp and call our weather line at 972-282-1801 to see if the camp has been canceled.
- Camp Cancellation: If a camp gets cancelled for any particular reason, we will designate a make up day for the next week. The make-up day will be at the same location and at the same time in the morning on the designated day. If you are registered for the next week of camp causing a conflict in schedules, please call or email us and we will be happy to help.
- Returning Player Discount: We are excited to offer a $15 discount for any participants who wish to join us for another camp this summer. Please ask your coach to redeem this discount when registering for additional camps.